Saturday 15 December 2018

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #125 - Rude Christmas

It's Rude Christmas time at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.


Just LOOK where Edna's hung her mistletoe! What a cheeky madam!


I've decided to take the "insulting-rude" angle rather than the "saucy-rude" one that you were probably expecting from me!


I've used stamps from some of my favourite sets - the Dylusions Christmas Sentiments and Katzelkraft's Les Chats Russes, plus a mistletoe sprig from a recent magazine freebie set.

I would like to share this with
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin - Last minute Christmas/Anything Christmas
Christmas Crafts All Year Round - Anything Goes
Country View Challenges - Christmas    

18 comments:

Claire Toplis said...

Just perfect for me ! A brilliant card as ever ! Thank you

Dotty Jo said...

Ha ha ha! Love this card, Jane. I love the Katzelkraft cat - just built for snark, Jo x

Chris Dring said...

Perfect kitty/snark ratio! LOL!

Barbara Godden said...

Love this one!!! great design and use of the stamps, cant go wrong with a katzelkoft kitty.

Chris said...

Priceless! Love this fun card, the image and sentiment are hilarious together!
Thanks for playing along and making me smile!
Chris- Sweet Stampin' DT

Margarets designer cards said...

A very different and fun card for Christmas

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card and image-love the brilliant sentiment
Carol x

Lindsey said...

LOL, his expression is perfect, and how nice that your freebie mistletoe was just the right size! Love it!

creationsnz said...

YES! fabulous card. CarolG

Darnell said...

Bwahahaha! I love everything about this snarky card, Jane!! 🎄Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful Christmas card Jane. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Donna said...

He he he this is one of my all time favourite snarky sentiments!
And I love that you've paired it with that grumpy kitty!

Marie Bingaman said...

Oh my gosh...too funny! LOL, thanks for the laugh, and also for joining us at CCAYR with your super funny card! :)

~Marie B -DT

Suze said...

That grumpy kitty suits the sentiment. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC with an optional theme of Things With Wings.

Evelyn Walter said...

How fun! Love this grumpy cat, Jane =)
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Challenges. I wish you a Merry Christmas!
Evelyn

DonnaMundinger said...

Love, love, love that grumpy cat! Great design and purrfect sentiment, too. xxD

Sue - said...

What a great card, love the grumpy cat and the fun sentiment,

Sue said...

I love this Jane, the cats grumpy expression just makes me laugh! Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts, and have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Sue xx