Sunday 30 September 2018

Autumn Days at CD Sundays

It's my turn to choose the challenge at CD Sundays this time, and I've decided on Autumn Days.

I've used images and papers from the Creative Crafting World CD "Through the Year With Seraphina" which is crammed with adorable detailed images.



Aren't those mice sweet? I love the background paper that I've used on the inside, too.

I am sharing this with
Little Red Wagon - Falling leaves
Fab'n'Funky - All Creatures Great and Small
Allsorts Challenge - Autumn Glory
Alphabet Challenge - N for Nature 

9 comments:

meg said...

Adorable image and fantastic autumnal papers Jane, great card

Pamela said...

I love the blackberries and leaves on the backing paper Jane. I love the cute image and autumn colours.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Jocelyn said...

A really cute image and great for this time of year. I loved making my card for this challenge.
Jocelyn x

Linby said...

That is an adorable image and I like your layout. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
Lynn x
DT

Seafield Jo said...

Your card is beautiful inside and out Jane, those meeces are so cute. I'm ashamed to say this is another cd in my stash that I haven't used! Great challenge theme for us to follow.

Jo x

brenda said...

A pretty card in the warm Autumnal colours KJane, perfect of our 'Autumn Glory' theme at Allsorts chalenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card, lovely image. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge. EmmaT

Janis Lewis said...

Darling card. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.

Kate said...

Such a sweet, sweet card - inside and out!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper