Sunday 2 September 2018

Cool Colours at CD Sundays

It's time for our new challenge at CD Sundays and today we would like you to use Cool Colours ie those in the blue/green/mauve end of the spectrum.

I've made a double easel card using papers from the Funky Hands CD "V Funky"

 


The flowers and sentiment were stamped with a set of stamps a friend passed on to me and the flower is an old Joanna Sheen one.

I'm sharing this with
Little Red Wagon - Old or new trends because 10-15 years ago CD crafting was HUGE. It was hardly possible to find anything else on the craft TV channels, it seemed to have taken over from all other papercrafts. Nowadays it is much less popular, but a few of us still love to do it - the CD Sunday design team and our small core of regular visitors being among the die-hards.
Crafty Calendar - Unusual Folds - the double easel fold, with one side angled, is one of my favourite folds and is far easier than it looks.  

10 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful shaped card!

meg said...

love the shape Jane and the colour combo is fantastic

Cara said...

Gorgeous card, such an unusual shape and those images are so pretty x

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card, love the details you added and the beautiful colour, I like the shape of the card too

Sue said...

Lovely card and fab shape Jane thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

Pamela said...

Great card design Jane and I love the colours too.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Imke said...

Lovely card ! Honestly i don´t know something about CD crafting but read a lot. Thanks for sharing your "old trend" with us @ Little Red Wagon this week. Thanks for joining us !

Imke MY CRAFTY PLACE

Jocelyn said...

Lovely choice of colours and I'm very impressed with the double easel shape. I thought I recognised that flower lol! I think I've got a box similar somewhere.
Jocelyn x

KandA said...

Fabulous card and gorgeous colours xx

Sue - said...

A lovely Cardz Jane. I don’t think I’ve ever mad a double easel card.