Tuesday 11 September 2018

Time for tea

Actually it's always time for tea where I'm concerned! So I love this Crafty Individuals stamp of a bird on a stack of vintage china teacups.


And I think it goes perfectly with the Dovecraft Curiosity Corner papers I've used here, with their bird, tea making and doily motifs, like a vintage afternoon tea. I've distressed the edges and piled them up in staggered layers so they look almost as precarious as that stack of teacups. The kettle, cup and tag are fussy cut from other sheets of paper in the set.

I am sharing this with
Inkspirational - Use a doily


Mix it up - anything goes & layering

5 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and vintage look look all the elements and layers
Carol x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh I love the vintage look and feel of your creation
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful vintage feel to this lovely card Jane.

Sue xx

sandie said...

Oh Jane, I really like this. It really does look like a vintage tea set and using the doilies was the perfect choice. Adding the distressed edge just fits so perfectly with the while theme. Wonderful card and thanks for joining Ink x

Shauna said...

Oh...wow...fabulous use of the doilies! Your vintage look is perfect for the doily challenge. Great colors and layers! Thanks for playing at Inkspirational!
- Shauna