Thursday 10 October 2019

Ginger kitty

When I think "Katzelkraft cat stamp" I immediately picture their amazing Les Chats Russes set, but actually this beautiful cat stamp came from there too.


I stamped it with Versafine ink then used pencils to colour it to match the cute kittens printed on this lovely ribbon. I made a background by stamping paw prints randomly over orange card and added a sentiment stamped with one of the useful sentiments included in the AAA "Tower of cats" stamp set that you have probably seen on here quite frequently.

I am sharing this with

Allsorts Challenge  - Use ribbon 

Sweet Stampin - Animals

8 comments:

Wendy L said...

So beautiful and wonderful ribbon, thank you for joining us at Allsorts . Xxxx

brenda said...

What pretty ribbon Jane and it compliments the focal image beautifully, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Ribbons' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Crafting Queen said...

I love this card! Reminds me of my ginger girl.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, this is so sweet! Love the ribbon!! Such a fabulous entry for our animals challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin' this week! Come back and play again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Jane, I love that cat and his color! Perfect sentiment and the kitten ribbon is delightful. Wish I had about 10 yards of it! :-D

Liz said...

Congratulations on your win over in the Allsorts Challenge with this super card, Jane. xx

Fiona said...

Such a great cat card - she looks just like my ginger rescue female - thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin

crafty-stamper said...

What an absolutely gorgeous stamp love the pawprints and beautiful ribbon
Carol x