Saturday 19 October 2019

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #146 - P is for Pink Halloween

It's our annual Pink Halloween challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.



I'm not a big fan of Halloween and have very little Halloween stash, so this is a challenge I really struggle with, but I did have this little witch left over from the elements I used on a recent Cardz 4 Guyz post so I brought her out to play.


I stamped the spidery background and added a die cut cobweb and a Tim Holtz snarky sticker. I think this would be a great "Halloween party acceptance" card.

5 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Another one who stresses over the Pink Halloween challenge? I don't have a problem with it, well sometimes run close on timing. Your card is adorable and the sentiment perfect.

Dotty Jo said...

Love that cute witch! I don't have much in the way of spooky stash either so this challenge is a challenge for me too, Jo x

Lindsey said...

Cobwebs, spiders - you have everything you need for a Halloween card! She's a sweet little witch, too.

Donna said...

Love love love!
Love the wee witch, the web, that sentiment!!!
Fab job sistah

Crafting Queen said...

Fun card.