Sunday 5 April 2020

Bleached daisy #2

While making the daisy for my previous post, I decided to make a second stamped image and try using my bleach-filled water brush slightly differently.


This time I used very light strokes to feather the bleach out from the daisy centre to leave  pink tips to the petals. I actually prefer this daisy but it didn't show up so well against the spattered background  so i decided to use it on a second card. I stencilled a panel onto the card in a fresh springlike green and added a stamped sentiment and some candi.

Techniques I used were stamping, heat embossing, painted bleach,  fussy cutting and stencilling. 

I am sharing this with

CAS Mix Up - Bleaching (second entry)


The Flower Challenge - Spring/Autumn 




6 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Jane. Using bleach on the petals is very effective. xx

Loll said...

LOVE how you've lighted up the beautiful daisy with your strokes of bleach. So creative Jane! The flower looks amazing with your stenciled background. Thanks for sharing with us again at CAS Mix Up!

nancy littrell said...

Your feathered bleach strokes turned out beautifully, Jane. I will have to remember your technique. TFS Hugs...Nancy

Susan Joyce said...

I like this card with a bit more colour on the flower Nancy and the sponging and brads really set if off. Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up this month.

Susan Joyce said...

Sorry Jane typed in the wrong name in the last comment!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

I've heard of the Bleaching technique and you did a wonderful job on this little flower.
Thank you for playing at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE.
Hugs.
Maria/DT