Sunday 26 April 2020

Ursa Minor

No, I'm not posting about  constellations - Ursa Minor means "little bear" and every time I use this set of stamps I seem to call the post Little Bear so I fancied a change.

The stamps and papers came with Making Cards magazine in March 2017 (no, I've not suddenly got good at record keeping, it's just that I haven't quite got around to recycling the magazine yet). I stamped the bear then masked him before stamping the balloons, to make it look as if he's sitting in front of a bunch of them,  then coloured the image with Promarkers and cut it out with dies. The textured purple card is some NBUS that I've had for years and I was pleased to find these two spotty buttons in just the right shade of purple among my stash.

I am sharing this with

Alphabet Challenge - B for Boys Card 

Pearly Sparkles - Bunnies, Bears and/or Birds 

6 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. Really cute little bear.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Super cute card, great use of masking, and the plaid paper makes a great background. Thank you for sharing your card at the Alphabet Challenge!
Melanie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is adorable, Love those colours together, Hazelxx

Dotty Jo said...

So cute! Jo x

cass said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Bunnies, Birds and/or Bees" Challenge.

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Jane! I really like this layout and the mix of pattern papers! No worries - I've still got crafting magazines from the early 2000's that I just can't quite give up yet! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge!
Rachelle - DT : )