Wednesday 13 May 2020

Feeling paw-ly?


I like to send Get Well cards that raise a smile,  and I'm sure this one would. The images I've used here are a stamp set from The Card Hut, my favourite source of laugh-out-loud stamps. I love the expressions on the animals' faces, even those tiny little meeces.

I made a background by repeat stamping the clothes-peg-nose mouse in dark pink onto pale pink card. I would have normally used Versamark for this to get a watermark effect but the tone-on-tone stamping makes the image stand out more, and he's part of the whole scene really. The rest is stamped with memento ink and coloured with Promarkers. The sentiment was a random stamp lurking in my stash. Everything is cut out with stitched dies to pull it all together.

I am sharing this with

Show us your pussycats - Furrything Goes 

Fab'n'Funky - Hand Coloured Image 

Sweet Stampin - Funny That

Make My Monday - tone on tone background  

A Place to Start - Create a Custom background 







11 comments:

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, my goodness, this card is so "stinkin'" cute! Love it!! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

Dotty Jo said...

Very funny! Love it, Jo x

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card, such fun images. x

Liz said...

Fun card Jane, brilliant! xx

Sheila H said...

Cute and funny - definitely brought a smile to my face. Your stamped background is adorable. Good luck in our challenge at 613 Avenue Create.

ike said...

Excellent ! This made me chuckle. Great stamps and I love how you made the mousie background :-)
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Chris said...

Oh this is such fun! Fantastic stamps-really love that nose peg mouse on the background paper- sure to raise a smile and make someone feel better. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n' Funky this week.
Chris
x

Pat said...

Cute images on a lovely card thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab’n’Funky.

Pat xx

Dawn Phillips said...

Jane, you've made me smile. I really love it. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Sammy said...

Definitely good for a smile! Fab card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Chana Malkah said...

Cute design for a small card! I love the composition and your paper color and image choices! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful background with us at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

I apologize for the tardiness of this comment.