Friday 1 May 2020

It's Weekend Walter again

I think Weekend Walter from Dr Digis is my favourite ever digital image and he really lends himself well to being treated  in a slightly saucy way.


I printed him out and coloured him with Promarkers.  The chipboard letters are from a very old part-sheet that's been lurking in my stash for years. The "carpet" and "wallpaper"  are patterned papers from an old V&A design collection, and I've also used a strip of the carpet paper to create a frame for a stamped sentiment, making it into a picture on the wall by drawing in a cord and adding a brad for it to "hang" from.

I am sharing this with:

Addicted to Stamps and More - Make your Mark 


Make My Monday - Use a digital Stamp 

CD Sunday Plus - anything goes using something from a CD, USB or download

14 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Such a fun card, love it!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic fun caes and image Jane, I love it.

Sue xx

Carol said...

Oh, Jane. I did laugh out loud when I saw your card. Fabulous. The comment and those underpants are priceless.
Thanks for joining in.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Mrs A. said...

Oh my gosh , that is The Doc with one of his 17 pairs of underpants on!! Lol. Hugs Mrs
A.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Haa this is brill!!! What a great card!! Hazelxx

Liz said...

OMGosh Jane, what a brilliant card. I love it! xx

Dawn Phillips said...

Just brilliant. I love the fact that the toe nails are polished. Love Dawn x

Pamela said...

Absolutely brilliant Jane! Brought a much needed smile to my lips (watching something sad on the TV).
Love the 'sexy' image, the wallpaper and the carpet.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Jocelyn said...

Fabulous image, such fun. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Jane you gave me a good laugh, I love your card, the sentiment and the image brilliant
Thank you for joining us
Margaret

Wynn said...

Jane this is such a fun card.....made me smile 😁 Thank you for sharing it with us at CDSunday Plus. Wynn DT

Maria Valente said...

Gorgeous creation! Love the layout. Thanks for entering our challenge at Make My Monday. Crafty hugs

Cazro said...

A fabulous construction, I love your wallpaper and carpet, but isn't he just so Sexy?? Great fun Jane. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday, we appreciate your visit. Caz DT.

creativetimewithme said...

LOL this card is awesome! Thank you for playing along with us at Make My Monday!

Hugs,
Mary Ellen, MMM DT
blog - https://www.creativetimewithme.com/