Sunday 25 November 2018

It's Rudolph Day

Happy Rudolph Day! And it's the last one of the year, because the 25th of next month is Christmas Day itself.

What could be more fitting to use for this month's card than the set of stamps I won in the September Rudolph Day challenge?


How did we manage bold, solid stamps like this in the days before stamping platforms? After stamping the baubles, I doodled in hanging threads using a glitter gel pen.

As well as playing along with this month's Rudolph Days  challenge at Scrappymo's I am sharing this with Less is More where the challenge is One Layer - Holiday.

11 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I often wonder this myself! Great card, Jane, Jo x

Liz said...

The stamps are gorgeous, Jane and your CAS design shows them off beautifully. I agree with you about the stamp platforms, it's difficult to remember life without one. xx

Kathyk said...

Super OLC make and I am loving those baubles

Kathyk

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous CAS card and love the baubles
Carol x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a beautiful card..those ornaments look lovely
Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
Rudolph Days Challenge DT
Dr Sonia

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful CAS card Jane, I love the colours you've used.

Sue xx

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful, bold CAS card, one layer cards are my nemisis as is white space but you did them all perfect!! gorgeous card.

Joan said...

Lovely card Jane ( lots of wasted card stock before the stamping platforms!)

Joan

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Crisp, Classy, Cas and Festive fun Jane. Love it and thanks for playing along with us at Less is More x

scrappymo! said...

Glad to see they worked OK. I always worry about stamps when I gift them as I cannot of course stamp them first! lol

Your card is beautiful. Those baubles are very pretty with your hand drawn strings!

Thanks for taking part in the November Rudolph Days Challenge.

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Super classy one layer card Jane. I know what you mean about days pre-stamping platforms but to be honest, I would have struggled with the baubles! Beautiful design and layout. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx