Saturday 10 November 2018

More encaustic painting

Do you remember a few days ago I shared two cards made using the encaustic painting technique, that I had made for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers?

Well, I mentioned in my post that once I get hold of my waxes and iron, I tend to get a bit carried away, and here is another fairy card I made using the same technique.


This time I kept to purple and turquoise, the colours I think of as "fantasy colours" and finished the fairy off with a little glitter and a simple stamped sentiment. You can read more about the encaustic wax technique on my original post .

I am sharing this with
Fab 'n' Funky - Fantasy Figures
Watercooler Wednesday - anything goes feminine

4 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Think I like this one the best. Hugs Mrs A.

Heidi Weaver said...

What a lovely card, Jane. I love the colours and find the technique intriguing. I'll have to read your original post (thanks for the link) and try it myself. The silhouette of the fairy and that sparkle on her wings really adds to the magic you've created. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Created by Kath said...

What a powerful wow card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in Fab'n'Funky Challenge this time and good luck :)