Monday 5 November 2018

Lots of pretty papers

I've had the Dovecraft 12x12 Folkland paper pad for a few weeks now and decided it's about time I stopped gazing at, oohing and aahing and stroking and actually cut into them at last!


They are SUCH pretty papers, aren't they? You can't really tell in the photo, but the butterflies on the middle layer are all sparkly, so the card twinkles as you move it around in the light - added to, of course, by the gem I've popped on to the die cut butterfly. The sticker sentiment is also from the Folkland range and the pretty ribbon came from a Butterfly Challenge prize pack.

Now I've given myself permission to cut into this pad I can see I'm going to have a lot of fun with it.

I am sharing this at
Allsorts Challenge - Pretty papers
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Sue Boniwell said...

It's very nice and that ribbon is so pretty.

brenda said...

Pretty matting and layering Jane, perfect card for our 'Pretty Papers' theme at Allsorts, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Margaret said...

It is so hard to cut into lovely papers isn’t it? But you have done such a good job layering them. Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
Margaret

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card and lovely papers, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxx

Mummylade said...

Wonderful project! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.