Thursday 25 April 2019

A hug of bunnies

The latest challenge at Christmas Kickstart is Christmas Bunnies  so I knew I just HAD to use this bunny-in-earwarmers stamp.


I stamped him once and masked him, then stamped him twice more and masked them, then stamped the snowflakes all around to create a background, also stamping snowflakes randomly over a second piece of card which I then overstamped with the sentiment.
The bunnies had chosen to wear outfits in contrasting colours, so how on earth was I to pick a background for the card? Ah, I know, more snow! And I had the brainwave of adding some snowy washi tape from a brand new roll I hadn't used before, so I hadn't realised it was transparent, so the snowflakes on it really don't show. Bad move. But then, when it comes to bunny carol singing, it's a case of the more snow the merrier....

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Triple the fun bunnies! I love it. Can't get enough of bunnies in ear warmers. Thanks for playing along, Jane, Jo x

Sherri Thacker said...

When I saw this challenge yesterday, I thought "I wonder if I have any Christmas bunnies around here" and I plan to look today. Your card is cute!

ionabunny said...

Oooh, a whole hug of bunnies. How cute. Thanks for joining the fun at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz