Wednesday 7 August 2019

News about Back to Basics

About this time every two weeks, you'll be accustomed to seeing my DT post for the latest Back to Basics and Beyond Challenge.



However this week it's different - the team have had to make the difficult and sad decision to close the challenge. It's been great fun tackling new techniques and reviving old ones, but the idea didn't seem to appeal to many people, who perhaps prefer to find their crafting comfort zone and stay there.

I'd like to thank Cazro for inviting me to join the design team, and all the lovely crafters I've worked with over the 16 months the challenge ran for.

For myself, I'm planning to continue with my crazy, mixed up assortment of styles and techniques -  you never know what you're going to find when you come here. Will I have been in a clean and simple mood? Or will there be ink everywhere? Will it be a one layer card or a fancy fold? Where will I be heading next? Well, not even I know the answer to the last one....

No comments: