Saturday 17 August 2019

Raise a glass or two!

I've been away for a few days this week - sorry to everyone whose challenges I have missed! It was my birthday while we were away but things didn't exactly go according to plan, with us both ending up in bed with food poisoning. It was a good thing the hotel had comfortable beds!

Anyway, I'm home, well and crafting again now and have used my birthday present from my friend Claire to make this card.


Claire sent me the Hampton Arts stamp set "Aged to Perfection" and I've used an image and sentiment from the set and coloured them with Promarkers. I fussy cut the image and used an assortment of die cuts - stitched square, a square with fancy borders and a bottle and glasses -  to create the scene.

I am sharing this with Passion for Promarkers - Die Cuts and/or Punches

3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Sorry you were ill on your birthday. Great card, love the image.

Julie said...

Fab card! Love the design! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck! Juliexx

Cards By MI said...

Such pretty looking card. And I love the design. Smashing card! Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
Love n hugs
Marie