Sunday 15 September 2019

Anything goes at CD Sunday Plus

We have another Anything Goes challenge at CD Sunday Plus this week.

Don't forget that you can now use something from a CD or  Download OR a USB stick - or of course you can combine them and add any other technique you like, as long as there is something included from one of the specified sources.

I've used a CD for this - that old workhorse, the Best of La Pashe 2012.




I made an easel card and embellished it with die cut vellum feathers. I printed the design sheet twice, once in colour and once in greyscale so I would have a neutral version of the book paper to use behind the image, in order to stop it all from looking over cluttered. There is just a single layer of decoupage, enough to add interest without adding too much bulk.

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

A great design and the die cut feathers are a perfect embellishment. I love that book backing paper, it looks great.
x

Carol said...

I have always liked this image on the Cd but never had cause to use it. Love what you have done with it.
Carol
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Wonderful image of days gone by, great card and shape

Wynn said...

Love this card Jane and what a great idea to print the background in grey scale....might have to pinch this idea sometime soon! W x

crafty-stamper said...

Great easel card love the book paper and brilliant decoupage image.
Carol x

Seafield Jo said...

Such a great easel card and the image looks fab decoupaged. La Pashe cd's are so useful, I don't use mine nearly enough (story of my life!).

Jo x