Wednesday 4 September 2019

Aqua hummingbird

Once again, I've been delving in to the bag of embellishments and  pre-printed die cuts i found lurking in my stash.


This time I've added some caged-bird patterned paper  from a Dovecraft pad (who on earth would want to cage a humming bird?) , some lovely Moorish-effect buttons from my apparently bottomless button box and a sweet little silver humming bird charm.

I'm sharing this with

Shopping Our Stash - it's a Charmed Life 
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge - September 

2 comments:

Donna said...

Fab card sistah!
Great use of your stash and I adore that wee charm (and the birdcage design paper!!)
Thanks for joining the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH for our "It's a Charmed Life" challenge!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love your use of the embellishments!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
Susan
DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!