Sunday 8 September 2019

Copper oak

The copper beech is a well known tree, but today I have for you a copper oak!


To be honest I'm rather disappointed with this card - as I always seem to be when I choose cream as a base card for a CAS card. Lots of white (or almost any colour) space looks lovely but to my eye lots of cream just looks a bit grubby.

Anyway, it's made so here it is - I used stamps from a magazine set and embossed the oak leaf with Copper Sparkle powder. Here's a close up so you can see the shine and  sparkle. 


I am sharing this with Less is More - Metallics 

3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card love the stamps embossed in copper-perfect
Carol x

Kathyk said...

Jane, this is a delightful and CAS take on the LIM theme - you've ROCKED it!

Kathyk

Izzy Scrap said...

Don't be too hard with you, this card is just perfect ! I love the Copper leaf over the cream card. I think it's a warmer contrast than with white. Lovely design too and a fabulous birthday card for autumn birthdays. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.