Sunday 8 September 2019

Cat-er-wall

I love this set of cat stamps that I won in the Playground a while back (which reminds me, very sorry Miss Di I'm not REALLY skipping class this time, just running a bit late!).


The cats are obviously peeping over something, so this time I've made them peep over a wall which I created with a stencil, using a grey pencil to lightly fill in the "mortar". I coloured the cats with pencils.

I'm sharing this with AAA cards - sketch with the optional twist of animals
 

7 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous CAS card love the cute cats(congrats on your win) peeking over the wall
Carol x

Crafting Queen said...

So cute!

Liz said...

Brilliant card, Jane. Super image and I live the sentiment. xx

Mrs A. said...

Oops nearly missed seeing this card. Brilliant design. Hugs Mrs A.

Jane said...

Aww! How adorable are those kitties peeping over the wall! Fabulous use of the sketch! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

Tracie Pond said...

Cute card. Love the encouragement. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

Quillish said...

What a cool take to the challenge sketch and the animals.. I love the peeping cats and your sentiment. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards. Hugs ~ Ishani