Sunday 1 September 2013

Air on a G string...

... and also D, A and E strings. Right, now I've shown off that I can still remember how to tune a violin after more than 40 years, let me get to the point!

The current ATCAS challenge is Music.


I've used a Kanban music stamp - it doesn't look like conventional music written in a modern style. more like a historic piece, so I like to think it might be something like Gregorian Chant. The embellishment is a violin stamped on kraft card then finished with Glossy Accents.


6 comments:

Loll said...

Hi Jane. The perfect CAS card! The violin just pops from the page - beautiful! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. Loll

Lyndal said...

This would be PERFECT for my sister as she is a violin teacher! FABULOUS card Jane - LOVE it!!!

Kim Hall said...

I just love this gorgeous CAS card for the challenge!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Jane. I just adore the way you've done the violin and the musical background indeed looks very old so would agree about the Gregorian chant. Superbly CAS. Thanks so much for joining us for this challenge at A2CAS.

Karen x

Barb Ghig said...

I love the old fashioned musical notes with your violin! Beautiful card!

OH Babs said...

Congrats on a beautiful and winning card.