Saturday 28 September 2013

Less is More week 139 - sketch #10

This week it's a sketch challenge at Less is More and this is the very simple sketch


Despite it looking so simple, I now have abandoned half -made cards scattered all over my craft table.  They WILL be finished- but they won't be CAS!

I'm trying to get well ahead with my Christmas cards this year as I know that October is going to be very busy, so I had a play with my new snowflake dies (and in the process, discovered that the one I've used here, the largest, has 8 sides instead of six. Naughty! A snowflake always has 6 sides, it's a basic fact of chemistry!)

I had my usual struggle to photograph the metallic card!



3 comments:

Chrissie said...

It's odd about the number of points on this image isn't it Jane... it looks pretty though!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Unknown said...

Oooh I've learnt something today Jane...I didn't know about the sides of the snowflake! I do love this one though...it works well with the sketch! :)
Lizy xx

lin_ka1 said...

Super. Kartka elegancka i pięknie wykonana. Podoba mi się łączenie kolorów. Pozdrawiam