Thursday 12 September 2013

Use it Tuesday - GDT card

I was delighted to be asked to be a guest on the Design Team at Use it Tuesday. Originally I was to take part in last month's uninked stamp challenge, but as you know I ended up in hospital, separated from my craft kit, so I had to postpone, and instead have joined in with the current challenge #63 - Friendship

The papers are from a K & Co pad that I bought on a trip to the States, about 10 years ago. We all know what it's like to have papers we don't want to cut into so we just take them out from time to time and stroke them...... it's even worse when they are a precious holiday souvenir! The sentiments are from  a booklet of Hot Off The Press card sentiments. I've had this for years too, and never really found much use for them, but I was quite pleased with the effect of overstamping them, it made the quote look mush more personal.





No comments: