Monday 31 July 2017

Anything Goes at Ooh La La Creations

It's a nice easy challenge at Ooh La La Creations this time - Anything Goes. Having said it is easy, oddly enough I often find anything goes challenges really difficult, my mind goes completely blank when I see one. However this time I'd just seen an image  I wanted to use, on the CD Boys to Men which you can find here, so I was all set to make this card.




I made an easel card, teaming an image and paper from the CD with cream and kraft card, candi, mesh and ribbon from my stash and a die cut sentiment.

If the image has whetted your appetite, why not pop over to the challenge and join in? You don't need to use an Ooh La La image, and you don't need to use a CD - you can use any style or technique, but you could win a download of one of the CDs from the store then you would have these lovely designs for yourself.

6 comments:

meg said...

These pups are so beautiful and look cute sitting in the cart, love the layout and ribbon.

Craftychris said...

Such a cute image and fab papers! Lovely card! xxx

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely beautiful Jane, lovely design.
Hugs Julie xxx

Cara said...

This is fabulous, love the easel shape and that perfect ribbon!

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Jane, such an adorable image - a fabulous easel card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wynn said...

Great card Jane and fab image. I forget about this CD must take a look at it again. Wynn x