Wednesday 12 July 2017

Posting a Christmas Card

I love this sweet little stamp that was a freebie with a magazine about 4 years ago. Several friends and I make a point of always exchanging letter box themed Christmas cards and it is perfect for the occasion.


I've added papers from my festive stash, die cut snowflake, poinsettia and ivy and a scarp of ribbon. The image is coloured with Promarkers.

I am sharing this with

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Snowflakes 
The Holly and The Ivy - Anything Christmas Goes
Always Fun challenge - anything goes 

3 comments:

Cara said...

Gorgeous card, such a sweet image and I love your floral embelishments x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun, good luck!!! Amy DT

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at THAICC. Marlene DT