Monday 3 July 2017

Poinsettias

I love this poinsettia die, which was free with a magazine a year or so back. I've not yet tried using it in other colours, I think it looks so lovely in traditional ones, but then wouldn't it look lovely in pink with silver leaves, or on a white-on-white card?


All that was needed to complete the card was a little washi tape and a peel off greeting.

I am sharing this with
Little Red Wagon - three of a kind
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - use some Washi tape
52 Card Throwdown - Sketch


9 comments:

Liz said...

Super card, Jane. The poinsettias look striking agains the white background. What fabulous dies, I must have missed this magazine. xx

Barb said...

A lovely Christmas card Jane. They were a great freebie and I really like the additions of the washi tape. Barbxx

Lucinda said...

I agree, they are beautiful poinsettias, and would work in so many colours. They look great across your card here, a real statement. Thank you for sharing with us at the Christmas Card Throwdown.

Paper Lily Leaf said...

Ah I have this die too - it's great! Your poinsettias look amazing with the gold centres. Thanks for joining us at CCT, April x

Cara said...

Gorgeous card, love how you used the washi tape. I think you're right about the other colours, but obviously we need to see them!

Kate said...

Such a pretty Christmas card!! Your poinsettias are beautiful!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 340 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too x

Deborah Frings said...

This is fab. Love the clean, crisp layout and all the texture in the lovely poinsettia. Great work. Thanks so much for playing along with our sketch challenge at Christmas Card Throwdown. Deborah, DT.

AlisonC said...

Your flowers look great in red and green but would look fabulous in white too. Perhaps you can try that for another challenge.
Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.