Sunday 21 October 2018

Another Masterboard Make

If you read my Harvest Time post on Friday, you will have seen that I made this masterboard to use as a background for one of the cards.


I promised that I would be back with something made with the snippets left over, and here I am to keep my word. I die cut the left over card into lots of Autumn leaves, and added some leaves cut with snippets of medium and dark brown card. Then I scattered them over a card blank and stuck them down to form a background. (Excuse the poor lighting in this photo)


I was quite tempted just to add a sentiment and leave (groan!) it at that, but I'd already stamped, coloured and cut the sweet hedgehog image and as this is my entry for the current Snippets Playground and I know how fond Di is of hedgehogs, I really HAD to use it!


The image and sentiment stamps came in a recent issue of Creative Stamping. I wish I had some more of the masterboard left, because I reckon the same background with that square die cut  stamped sentiment positioned centrally on it would work a real treat.

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Jane! I do love autumn colours, Jo x

Margarets designer cards said...

It’s good to use up what’s left and it made some beautiful leaves
Beautiful autumn card I to love hedgehogs

Dawn Phillips said...

That masterboard works so well as leaves. It's a beautiful card. Love Dawn x

Swissie said...

Just wonderful, Jane! Great colours and a sweet image.
Hugs, Liv

crafty-stamper said...

Great masterboard of leaves love the hedgehog and sentiment-I have these stamps too great value
Carol x

Di said...

Oh squeal! I adore this Jane! so cute - thank you so much for sharing, and remembering my love of hedgehogs as well.

Hugs

Di xx