Sunday 14 October 2018

Pink Christmas #2

This is my second card for the annual Pink Christmas challenge at Jingle Belles - scroll down if you would like to see my first.


I've used the same Funkyhands backing paper and Uniko die set as in the previous card, and this time have added a Christmas tree made with a stamp and stitched die set. The star on the top of the tree is actually the centre waste from the snowflake I used on the first card.

I am also sharing this with Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - stocking or anything goes

3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great Christmas card love the pink
Carol x

lauren bergold said...

oooooooooooooh! i love this one too! that joyful tree... and the twine... so cool! another awesome card for our PINK XMAS gallery at JINGLE BELLES, thank you so much! ♥

SmilynStef said...

What a pretty little holiday tree ... and I always love a wrap of twine ... thanks so much for sharing your PINK with us at Jingle Belles.