Sunday 28 October 2018

Christmas at CD Sundays

In crafting terms. Christmas really isn't far away now, so to give your card making a boost we've chosen Christmas for our latest theme at CD Sundays.

I've gone back to one of my all-time favourite CDs, The Best of la Pashe 2012,  and printed a decoupage sheet, including the fir tree background and sentiment, from the Pickles and Podge at Christmas section.


I've added a background paper from an old magazine, lots of layers and a flurry of die cut snowflakes.

Because it's been a hectic half term, giving us chance to spend quality time with both sets of grandchildren, I've not had much time to make cards so this is going to be my slightly belated Rudolph Day card this month.
I am also sharing it with Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - for someone special

11 comments:

Carol said...

A lovely image Jane and those Snowflakes are fantastic and make a perfect addition.
Carol
xx

Dawn Phillips said...

This is lovely Jane. Love Dawn x

cloud9 said...

Beautiful.

Jenny L said...

Hi Jane,
Happy Rudolf Days.
what a very wonderful Christmas card.
I love the papers used and the super fab images is so lovely.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Margarets designer cards said...

I love this card, one of my favourite images and so beautifully set off with the snowflakes and backing paper

Joan said...

This is a beautiful card Jane, love the colours , the image and all the lovely layers

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous image and great layout and papers -I love wonky angles
Carol x

meg said...

Beautiful card Jane, great decoupage image and wonderful snowflakes

Seafield Jo said...

This is a lovely Christmas card Jane, I love your decoupaged image and the beautiful die-cuts that you've added.

Jo x

scrappymo! said...

Adorable image and a beauty of a card! Loving the fresh snowflakes scattered across the DP...they look great!

Thanks for taking part in the October Rudolph Days Challenge.

Jocelyn said...

This is so cute and I love all the pretty snowflakes
Jocelyn x