Tuesday 16 October 2018

Whoopsie!

The current challenge at The Male Room is "My bad/sorry"  so I really couldn't resist using this fab digi from Bugaboo - in fact I'm quite surprised it doesn't already feature in the gallery because I think it's a perfect image for a man's card. They do tend to have a rather, erm, lavatorial sense of humour. (Not that women don't - at least this woman!)


I decided that it shouldn't be just any old pile of poo, though - I wanted to make it look like the popular poo emoji. That's why some of you noticed a rather cryptic message from me on Facebook yesterday - I was trying to take a look at the emoji but my fingers were covered in mica powder from another project and I didn't want to mess my phone up too much!

Anyway, a snippet of paper for the mouth and a pair of googly eyes was all it took to transform it. I really don't know what it has to be so happy about!!!

11 comments:

Kathyk said...

Well your card ISN'T a pile of poo!! You've rocked your design

Kathyk

Linby said...

ha ha Jane - that looks perfect eyes an all! Great entry for our challenge at TMR. Thanks for sharing!
Linby x
DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Jane that’s a brilliant sense of humour of a male card, they do often talk a load of ......

Liz said...

Brilliant design, Jane, glad you worked out the size of poo eyes! xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I LOVE it, lavatorial humour comes with me! You had me laughing out loud. I was brought up with 4 brothers so..... LOL Thank you so much for joining us in our Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge at Morgans Artworld this week. We would love to see you again in our next challenge.

Faith Morgans Artworld DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

Morgans Artworld
morgansartworld.blogspot.co.uk

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love this great card, for more reasons than I will go into this would make a great card for my Son-in-law. Might have to go and purchase this one.

Sue xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun image and perfect masculine card lol-love the googly eyes
Carol x

Dawn Phillips said...

Fabulous card hun. I have this stamp and had to use it when I forgot my Brother-in-law's birthday. Love Dawn x

Christi Conley said...

I absolutely LOVE this!! I think I am gonna need to go get this!

Crafting Queen said...

I love this card!!!!!

Deborah Frings said...

LOL!!! I absolutely love this card. It's simple and very funny, perfect for the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at The Male Room. Deborah, DT.