Saturday 6 October 2018

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge #120 - Pink Halloween

It's time for our annual Pink Halloween challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.



I'm not a big fan of Halloween and don't have much suitable stash, so I was delighted with the beautiful stamps in a recent issue of Creative Stamping.


I decided to use all the images that make people (not THIS person, but lots of people) go UGH, like spiders, bats and a black cat. How can anybody not LOVE a beautiful black cat? Anyway, what if these creatures are actually going UGH about people? I know one of my grand-cats goes UGH whenever it sees me, and I would so love to have a cuddle from her. So one of my favourite Dylusions sentiments was pressed into action, along with a panel made with pink Brushos and a die cut cobweb.

I am sharing this with
Make My Monday - Animals
Craft Rocket - Autumn/Halloween
Creative With Stamps - Halloween or Leaves
 

13 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous cat! Another brilliant card, sistah, Jo x P.S. Happy World Cardmaking Day!

Unknown said...

Awesome card. Great use of what you have . A black cat spider and Web is all that is needed. I love black cat's

Chris Dring said...

Absolutely brilliant card Jane!

Donna said...

Fantastic!! Love that sentiment, it's perfect for the cat!
Me, I am a weirdo, but I love love love bats!
I would love one as a pet, I want a bat house in my yard but hubby keeps vetoing that idea...booooooo
Love your fab Halloweeny creation!!

crafty-stamper said...

Great Halloween card (I don't make them either don't know anyone who sends them TBH)I have this stamp set though and a beautiful black cat lol
Carol x

Sue - said...

I’m not a maker of Halloween cards either, although I do usually send grandsons one. And black cats are lovely, at least mine are! Lovely card, I do like the pink!

Claire Toplis said...

Perfect sentiment and cat /card

Priya said...

Such a beautiful card.
So cute.
Thank you for playing with us at MMM challenge.
Priya DT

Lindsey M-P said...

Those spider images seem especially... furry. :o This is a terrific Halloween card, Jane! I would say that as long as you have cat stamps, you can always cover any mandatory Halloween card needs. ;)

Mrs A. said...

Spiders send bats are defo Ugh creatures but my daughter has a black cat called rather appropriately Boo who is very friendly. Love this card and all the pink. Hugs ValeryAnne(85).

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.
xxx Margreet DT

Alison said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative with Stamps.

Maria Valente said...

Fabulous fall card! Thank you so much for enering our chalenge this month.
MaryV