Monday 24 February 2020

Loads of Sparkle!

One of my current loves is the look of glitter embossing paste on black card.


I'd like you to pretend that you haven't noticed that I used the stencil back to front to the writing leans the wrong way - I got the dragonfly exactly where I wanted it by using it this way! The stencil is a huge A4 one from Crafters Companion and I just used the dragonfly section of it and applied the embossing paste to the whole thing. A bit of layering with pink mirri card and a stamped sentiment finish it off. 

And after all the weeks of wet and windy weather we've had here in Hampshire, the loveliest thing I could wish for you (and for me!) is a day of sunshine! 

I am sharing this with Cardz 4 Galz - Black and Bling 

5 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Jane.

Sue xx

Dawn Phillips said...

That's a lot of sparkle. I may need some of that stuff. Love Dawn x

Lynda said...

Definitely a blingy card - love the colour you have used with the black - and the writing isn't obviously backwards. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda DT

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, love all the bling!

Cazro said...

Wow!! Glitterfest, I love your card Jane. Fits our theme perfectly, Black and Bling. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT