Thursday 13 February 2020

Step Block Butterflies #2

I made this card from the rest of the sheet of  card that I started in my previous post, using Mrs A's second set of instructions for the card shape.




This time both sides of the card feature, and I've finished it with die cuts and pearls. The butterfly is a two layer die and I sponged the upper one lightly with green ink.

Again I'm just claiming the step block card although I've accidentally used all the colours too!

I am sharing this with

The Butterfly Challenge - Spin the wheel with  the letter S

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - February anything goes 

Watercooler Wednesday - All about Occasions (birthday)

6 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, great shape.

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW another super creation, Love the butterfly here, H x

crafty-stamper said...

Great step block card and striking P.paper
Carol x

Mary said...

I love, love love the colors. Lovely step card.

Mrs A. said...

So glad you came and made version II of the step card. I really like the pattern paper you have used. Thankyou for coming by again. Hugs Mrs A.

Tristan said...

Love a fancy fold card. Such pretty DSP. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday this week. Tristan DT.