Saturday 22 February 2020

SOSS #154 E is for Evil

This fortnight's challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is E is for Evil.



You'll need to read the sentiment to find out what's evil about this card!


And if you think the colouring is a lot better than my usual efforts, I followed a tutorial! I'm determined to properly get the hang of making fine strokes with Promarkers.

Now let's see what evil makes YOU can come up with - you could be crowned Queen or Princess of Snark and get the chance to display one of our exclusive new 2020 badges!

I am sharing this with

Addicted to Stamps - Make Your Mark 

8 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Gorgeous card, great colours and I'm waiting for the same thing with my coffee this morning.

Jo said...

Lovely card, the flowers are gorgeous

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card, great sentiment!! lol

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, Love the colours you have gone for, Hazel xx

Dawn Phillips said...

Brilliant card. Your colouring is always lovely. Love Dawn x

Anna M. said...

Beautifully colored and I love the snarky sentiment!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work in our ATSM challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
Thank you!

Donna said...

Awesome!
My tea seldom chooses to use its power for the greater good...lol

Chris Dring said...

This is all sorts of amazing, Jane! Love it!