Tuesday 28 July 2020

Dog Days #1

I'm really not a dog person and for many years only had one or two dog stamps. Then I fell in love with Mark Bardsley's pet stamp sets from The Craft Hut....


I love the wistful look on this Basset Hound's face - just as if somebody's trying to take away the doughnut he stole! The doughnut stamp came from Creative Stamping mag and the sentiment from Rubber Dance. All the colouring is done with Promarkers, and a pencil used for the chocolate sprinkles (you WILL make sure your doggy doesn't steal a doughnut if it has chocolate sprinkles on it, won't you?). The only slide mounts I have at the moment are rather garishly patterned ones, but covering them in paper soon sorts that out!

I am sharing this with

Alphabet Challenge - H for Hungry 

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - D for Dogs 








8 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute dog and great fun sentiment
Carol x

Lindsey said...

He's such a cute little hound! His expression is perfect paired with the doughnut and sentiment. (I have dog stamps since some of my family seem to actually prefer them, no idea where those genes came from.:D) Thanks for playing in the old 'hood!

Helen said...

LOL!!! Isn't that so true!!! LOVE your little guy!! Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! ((HUGS)) Helen

Barbara Godden said...

Hilarous, I had a kid that would do that lol. Super cute hound, great deign thanks for playing along with D is for Dogs at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

Donna said...

Love it!
Bassetts are my dad's favourite dogs! He would love this one!
Fab job sistah :)

Crafting Queen said...

Great card.

JulieP said...

Thanks for the chuckle. Bassets certainly aren't my favorite breed of dogs to own but they sure are cute. Thanks for joining us Jane! (Now I'm off to see your other cards.)

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

That's the rule for everything isn't it. Thanks for being a part of the Sisterhoods dog pound.