Monday 13 July 2020

Those magnificent men in their flying machines

Along with many of my friends who belong to the same club, I've spent the last week tussling with a cryptic quiz on the theme of "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" and it seems to have crept over into my crafting!


I took a large 8" x 8" card and cut the front along the diagonal. Then, using papers and toppers from the Hunkydory "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" set, I covered the inside of the card with sky paper and the outside with collage paper. Then I arranged toppers along the diagonal and finished with a peel-off sentiment. 

I am sharing this with Fab 'n' Funky - For a man or boy 

2 comments:

Lynne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
crafty-stamper said...

My hubby would love this card -he makes model kit planes and keeps all the box fronts.Love the collage of images
Carol x