Tuesday 21 July 2020

Finishing up the papers.

I've actually done it, I've finished up the very last scraps of a pack of papers! The papers in question were the lovely BoBunny Secret Garden 12 x 12 double sided papers, all of them beautiful and I've made  lots of cards with them.


I used some of the larger pieces to create layers, and stamped a sentiment onto the  square panel, then fussy cut flowers and birds from the remaining scraps  and attached them around the card,  using different amounts of 3D adhesive to create various depths to add dimension to the card. Here is an angled photo to give a better idea of the dimension.


I dotted a few butterflies around,  punched from the very last scrap of paper, and gave them a hint of glitter.

I am sharing this with

Pixie's Snippets Playground - challenge 382 

AAA Birthday - 3D 



7 comments:

Mrs A. said...

I like the effect you get from how you have tucked some of the flowers over and under The frames. Buy Digi papers. That way you will never run out. I haven’t!,!Lol. Hugs Mrs A.

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card.

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW, this is stunning, what a pretty card and those papers are lush, Hazelx

Jane said...

Those papers are so gorgeous and I love how you've layered them up on this awesome card. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Di said...

Well done on finishing a paper pack up Jane! And so beautifully as well. I'm not a digi papers person, people often forget the cost of inks - and I kinda like to spread different papers about when deciding on a card :)

Hugs

Di xx

Angela said...

This card is really pretty, love the colors you've used.♥
Thanks a lot for joining us at our 3D Challenge by
AAA Birthday Challenge
Good luck and hope to see you again.
Hugs and greetings Angela DT

Wei said...

Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Birthday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.