Saturday 5 October 2013

Melonie

No, I haven't lost the ability to spell girls' names! But I think that the little girl in the image I used today really HAS to be called Melonie!

When I saw the image for PIN-spirational challenge 77, what really leapt out at me was the juicy watermelon.
 
I've had a bit of a "thing" about watermelon ever since I was in hospital in the summer, it's what really brought my appetite back, so I'm drawn to it every time I spot it now.
 
And seeing it reminded me of some stamps  I've not used for years, the little girl getting ready to tuck into her slice of melon, and the co-ordinating melon wedges which double as handy corners.
 
 

2 comments:

Galina Varese said...

What a jolly girlie card! Love all the watermelons. :)

Zella said...

How cute! Love all the watermelons!! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenge this week. Good luck!!!
Blessings,
Zella
{PIN}spirational Challenge DT