Saturday 3 September 2016

Sundae Best


I think we've all been on diets that have left us feeling like this! Mind you, if she's been tucking into strawberry and chocolate ice cream sundaes on the quiet, it's hardly surprising is it?

The stamps I used for the topper are a Studio G mini set and the background is made with a ruler stamp that lives in my stash but I've no idea where it came from, and a sundae stamp that came in a Viva Las Vegas stamps grab bag many years ago.

I made this for the latest Naughty or Nice challenge which is Food and Drink  - but is it naughty or nice? I think that depends on whether or not the recipient is on a successful diet at the time!
But then I realised that all those numbers meant I can also join in with
Alphabet Challenge - N for Numbers
Crafty Creations Challenge - Use a Number

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hahahaha! I love your sense of humour, Jane! Brilliant card, Jo x

Beebeebabs said...

LOL love your cards thanks for sharing!!!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Naughty or Nice, good luck!!! Amy DT

Lindsey said...

If you send a card with sundaes on it to someone dieting, successful or not, it could probably be considered naughty. ;) I love the mix of stamps you used! And thanks for playing at my OTHER challenge, Naughty or Nice! ;)