Thursday 1 June 2017

Non-traditional colours at Sparkles Christmas

It's time for our new challenge at Sparkles Christmas and today we would like you to use non-traditional Christmas Colours.

Now Black is definitely not a Christmas colour, but teamed with Silver I think it looks very stylish, and I've used elements from old Kanban and Hunkydory kits to make a gatefold card using these colours.




I had also intended to cover the insides of the two gatefold panels with the black and silver paper, but then I realised it would leave nowhere for the sender to write!

7 comments:

Babs said...

Hi Jane I think your christmas card is very stylish too, beautiful gate fold and well designed.

Hugs Babs x

Cara said...

Stunning card, love the black and silver, it looks so stylish. I think I've got some of that Kanban card lurking in my stash from the old QVC craft dats!

cotnob said...

A super card Jane, such an elegant design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Liz said...

A beautiful classy card, Jane, love the black and silver. xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Stunning and gorgeous card, love the design

Sybrina K said...

Oooooh, Jane! This is just stunning! Love what you did with our non-traditional color challenge.

Debbie said...

Wow what a stunning card dearie. Love it. Hugs xxx