Wednesday 1 November 2017

More than one fold at Sparkles Christmas

It's the first of the month and that means it's time for our new challenge at Sparkles Christmas. This time it is my turn to choose, and I would like to see more than one fold on your card.

For my own card, I've made a side stepper card.



I added an embossed snowflake layer to the side panel and then used a matching stamp and die set that I won in the playground to cut lots and lots of Christmas trees -  the white ones were stamped in green and the sentiments embossed in gold, the gold ones left plain and the green ones run through the Swiss Dots embossing folder.

I am sharing this with
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Things with wings or anything goes
Winter Wonderland - Fun folds

10 comments:

Paddington fan said...

Great choice of theme for this months challenge Jane and I love your card with all of those fab trees!
Jacky x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Jane, such an elegant design - lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Margarets designer cards said...

Wonderful card, a lot of work went into your card, such an unusual design
Well done

Carol S. said...

Love the design and the colours are great. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland and hope you join us again. Carol S. DT

Sybrina K said...

Jane, This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the gold, white, and green palette. Thanks for choosing such a fun challenge!

Debbie said...

Wow Jane such a great challenge theme. Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog. So kind. Loving your beautiful stepper card. It is so eye catching and stunning. Take care. Hugs xx

Cara said...

Fabulous card, I love that forest of trees x

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Jane. Congratulations on your win on Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. :-) xx

Mary said...

Wow Jane, your card is absolutely lovely. So many beautiful trees with perfect sentiments. And boy, lots and lots of folds. I love it

Cheryl said...

This is a gorgeous card, Jane! I love the trees and the foil background :)