Friday 1 June 2018

Santa at Sparkles Christmas

The start of a new month means the start of a new challenge at Sparkles Christmas,  and the theme starting today is Santa.

I've used a rather lovely image of Santa and some wild animals, printed from a CD called "Classic Christmas", as the centrepiece of my card.
 
I've teamed it with some hand made paper that has been in my stash ever since hand made paper was fashionable! There are tiny metallic specks embedded in it that remind me of the pattern frost makes on a window. A voluptuous organza ribbon adds the finishing touch.
 
Linking up with
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Silver 
The Holly and Ivy - Anything Christmas  

4 comments:

Mary said...

Jane, I love your Santa with his animal friends. And for me, handmade papers will always be in style. I like your comparison to the frost on the windows, which as a child in the cold mid-West was one of my favorite parts of the long winters. Your ribbon brings a touch of glamour and richness to your beautiful card.

Debbie said...

Hi Jane, wow what a fab Santa card. I love the image and the handmade paper from your stash. Gorgeous. Hugs xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 387 - hope to see you again soon x

Sybrina K said...

Hi, Jane! That is one of the sweetest Santas I have ever seen, and I love that gorgeous ribbon! Great job. :)