Monday 16 July 2018

Butterfly in the Wisteria

I've spun the wheel of fortune at the Butterfly Challenge and came up with the colour Wisteria - mainly to give me the chance to use some of this beautiful double sided BoBunny paper which is not only wisteria coloured but features glorious wisteria blooms too!


By slashing the paper I was able to show off both sides of the beautiful paper, and it also gave me a great spot to position the sentiment. Rather than creasing the folded back paper flat, I've given the card dimension by gently curving it back and holding it in place with dragonfly brads. The butterfly is stamped with an old Linda Luckin stamp.

4 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Love this card. The paper is gorgeous. Like your idea of using the dragonfly brads to secure the paper to show both sides. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card, love your design, backing paper and butterfly

Liz said...

Fabulous design, Jane, very clever way of showing both side of the lovely paper. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful paper,great design and love the beautiful butterfly and sentiment
Carol x