Saturday 17 June 2017

Quirky Crafts - mid month inspiration

It's time for our mid month update at Quirky Crafts - have you joined in yet? Our theme is Things with Wings and there are prizes to be won!

For this card I have used Winter Bird trio from Bugaboo Stamps and some retro styled paper from a pad called Contemporary Christmas - I can't see a brand name on it.


I coloured the image with Promarkers, and a few touches of stickles, and cut it with Gummiapan Stitched Ovals dies.

I love the finished card, in fact I like it so much I'm tempted to make a "batch bake" to boost the Christmas card box - after all, we're almost half way to Christmas now!

I am sharing this with
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - June
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - June  
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas
Digi Chooseday - Anything Goes

10 comments:

Barb said...

Oh Jane this is so cute and I love the retro paper. Barbxx

cotnob said...

A super card Jane, such a sweet image and great sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Cara said...

This is so cute. Love the retro papers alongside the fun image x

Liz said...

Love this fun card, Jane, the robins are so cute. Thanks for the reminder that we're nearly half way to Christmas!! I need to get my skates on making my Christmas cards. xx

Juls said...

Really fun card!!! Thank u for sharing it with us at Digi Chooseday crafty hugs Julia xx

Mia said...

How lovely card!

Marie Bingaman said...

Hi Jane, I love what you've done on this card! The robins are colored perfectly, and the dp matches so well! Thanks for joining us at CHNC Extra with this cutie patootie card! :)

~Marie B -DT

Sheryl said...

Love that contemporary DP it really compliments your beautifully coloured image.
Thanks for sharing at CRAFT.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Hester said...

Fabulous christmas card! Gorgeous image
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Hester

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Beautiful card with cool image. Thank you so much for playing with us A Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper!
Hugs, Iwona