Saturday 10 June 2017

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - D is for Drunk

It's time for our latest challenge at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, and  it's a theme very dear to the heats of all the Sistahs - D is for Drunk.

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Doesn't Edna make a classy drunk? Unlike the gentleman in my image, printed from the CD "The Wine Buffs" by Katy Sue designs/


The image, sentiment and papers are all from the CD and I've added some wine-red ribbons. I chose the stitched ovals  and wood effect paper for the die cutting because it reminded me of the huge wooden barrels that wine is matured in.

12 comments:

Liz said...

Great masculine card, Jane. I know a few friends this would be perfect for!! xx

Donna said...

Fantastic card sistah!
I am so using "I'm in a meeting" the next time I am drinking LOL

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jane, such a fun image and sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Cara said...

This is a brilliant fun card, love that backing paper, and the ribbons are perfect x

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulous masculine card, love the image and sentiment

DonnaMundinger said...

My kind of "meeting"! Love it all! xxD

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous male card, love your design. You reminded me that I have this CD and have not made a card with it.

Dotty Jo said...

Total love this, Jane! Jo x

Lynne Mizera said...

This is PERFECT! I was an actual SECRETARY to 15 engineers in the 80's and this says it all! Great Job Sistaaah!

NanaConnie said...

This is just too funny, Jane! Love the ribbons you chose and the papers are fantastic.

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

I'm always ready to meet with a nice drink. Great card!

Lindsey said...

This is so well done, Jane... not overdone, as your businessman seems to be! ;) Love it.