Sunday 4 June 2017

Things With Wings at Quirky Crafts

Today is the start of our June challenge at Quirky Crafts, and this time it is my turn to choose the theme,  so I have chosen Quirky Things With Wings.

Our sponsors this time are Limited Runs and Bugaboo, and for my card today I have used Limited Runs image Dragonfly #1 which is a very quirky dragonfly!


I've teamed it with a selection of papers from an old K & Company stack, coloured it to co-ordinate and given it a die cut mat, then added a stamped sentiment and some dragonfly brads from my stash.

5 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Love your quirky dragonfly, pretty colourful card

Liz said...

Fabulous, quirky dragonfly, Jane. The patterned papers you've chosen make a perfect background. xx

Cara said...

Love how you used the dragonfly brads. The vibrant papers make this such a fun card x

cotnob said...

A lovely bright card Jane, super papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol said...

What a fun card Jane. I recognise the papers. I think I have them somewhere in my cupboard.
xx