Monday 28 January 2013

Too Much Stuff - January update

Last week I sent  a big box of cards to a charity who will sell them to raise funds, and I'm already working on filling the next box. I'm  still working my way through my mountains of stash, and in  some places the mountain is actually starting to look noticeably smaller, but I still have a LOT of stuff to use before I can justify buying anything more apart from basics like white card and adhesives.

You've probably seen some of the cards I've made this month and entered into various challenges, but here are some more that I've made for the sheer pleasure of making them.



 
 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're ever so talented. Love the dragon fly design you use in particular. Very nice of you to make them for charity too :O0 x