Sunday 15 March 2015

Tag, you're it!

Today I'm trying something I've never done before - a tag, but in a CAS style. Although I use CAS quite a lot in card making, when it comes to tags I go all out with ribbons, lace, layering, embellishments - I throw the whole lot at them! But on one of the lovely blogs I follow, I saw mention of the Tag You're It! challenge and when I read that it was all about CAS tags, I decided to step out of my comfort zone and give it a try.



So here is the photo inspiration for Tag You're It! challenge #17



I took my inspiration from the curved swag of roses - my curved swags are actually two halves of a circular stamp, an old one called Rose Ring from Stampendous.




3 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a pretty tag, thank you for sharing at Tag You're it!

anja curvers said...

This is so, so pretty love it. Glad you joined us over at TAG you're it.

Marybeth said...

What a beautiful tag, inspired the beautiful flowers. Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It!