Thursday 5 December 2019

Happy Birthday Claire

Today it's the birthday of my friend Claire, and I'm sharing the card I made for her.


I've used a pretty agapanthus background paper which was part of a joining gift I received from a craft club about 20 years ago - I just knew it would come in handy one day! The silhouette lady is stamped using a stamp from So Suzy, and I've added some die cuts and gems and a Tim Holtz sentiment sticker,  layered onto a snippet from some magazine freebie papers.

I am sharing this with

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge - December 

Stamping Sensations - Anything goes 

Watercooler Wednesday - Feminine anything goes

9 comments:

Sally H said...

That's fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

Donna Ellis said...

LOL!!!! I love that sentiment, and it was so unexpected paired with your beautiful, classy silhouette creation, Jane! Brilliant! hugs, de

Christine Kiehl said...

Beautiful! I love the purple! Nice details!

Liz said...

Super card, Jane. Love the colours and the sentiment is brilliant. xx

Dawn T said...

Superb card Jane. Purple is a big favourite of mine.
Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Dawn ~ DT

Dawn Phillips said...

Very pretty and girly. Love Dawn x

Tristan said...

Love your silhouette card Jane.Geat colour scheme and I bet your friend loved it. Thanks for joining us at the WWC this week. Tristan DT.

Helen said...

What a fun card, Jane! Love this sentiment which goes so well with all those great elements! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Joan said...

A lovely celebratory card

Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

Joan