I always start the year determined to use up a significant amount of old stash, and while rummaging through it I found a beautiful K&Co pad that I bought on a trip to America about 15 years ago.
It's almost used up, and naturally all the snippets from the pages I've cut into are tucked into the pad. Among them was this tiny scrap of beautifully foiled paper that wasn't really big enough for anything except die cutting - which would lose some of that lovely pattern - or using behind an aperture, which is what I've done here.
I die cut the aperture from a scrap green card then embossed it with a thistle-seed embossing folder, then placed the paper behind it, mounted everything on gold mirri and finished all the edges with peel-offs (also ancient stash). Then I added the die cut flowers and finally the butterfly which I raised from the surface with Pinflair glue.
I am sharing this with
Pixie's Snippets Playground everything except the mirri is made from snippets
The Butterfly Challenge - Riffle green (and Rajah) and Raised Up